Aromatherapy Massage & Emotional Clearing
Our Raindrop Technique and Egyptian Emotional Clearing Technique use gentle, yet powerful healing methods to relax your mind and body, whilst therapeutic grade essential oils work to create a deep meditative state, shift emotional blockages and detoxify the whole body.
WHAT IS THE RAINDROP TECHNIQUE?
Imagine the sensation of sinking into a deep and blissful state of relaxation as you receive the ancient Tibetan version of reflexology on your feet using Therapeutic grade essential oils.
As you slowly come back to your body and roll over, you will experience the feeling of gentle ‘raindrops’ up your spine and back as therapeutic grade essential oils are dripped along your body. These oils are then “feathered in” using a spine-tingling technique inspired by the Native American Indians.
Your back is then further invigorated with a combination of amazing, exotic bodywork and massage techniques with origins from Ancient Tibet, Ancient Egypt and Native American Indians.
This combination makes for a sensational experience, both in giving and receiving, which promotes profound whole body balance and relaxation.
The Raindrop Technique can profoundly affect you on many levels, shifting emotional blockages, detoxifying the body and balancing the mind and body. Your mind, body and senses will be thoroughly invigorated.
Our Raindrop Technique is ideal for:
- Reducing muscle tension
- Detoxifying the body
- Emotional Rebalancing
- Full mind and body relaxation
WHAT IS THE EGYPTIAN EMOTIONAL CLEARING TECHNIQUE?
Did you know that your sense of smell accesses the limbic system of your brain, where emotional memories and trauma are stored? Because of their aroma, breathing in essential oils, with their innate intelligence, exert a powerful, balancing effect on the mind and the emotions.
Based on an Ancient Egyptian ritual described in the Temple of ISIS for “cleansing of the Spirit” Egyptian Emotional Clearing Technique is performed in silence and reverence, providing you with emotional support, as you are anointed with up to 14 different emotional blends.
This gentle yet powerful technique uses Therapeutic Grade Essential oils and other amazing bodywork techniques to promote a deep and sacred sense of “presence” and re-connection to self. The experience is often like an inner vision quest, or a heightened state of meditation. A beautiful intuitive way to gently release issues that may be causing emotional and physical challenges in your life. Therefore, stimulating an intense state of heightened awareness, clarity and understanding.
Our Egyptian Emotional Clearing Technique is ideal for:
- Clearing the negative emotions associated with previous failed IVF cycles or conception attempts, so that you can move forward into your next cycle emotionally, physically and spiritually ready to welcome your baby in to your womb
- Clearing stuck emotional states
- Allowing the body to heal from past sadness, anger, grief
- Allowing the emotional body to let go of emotions that are not in line with your current goals and desires
- Guiding the mind to release negative emotional patterns
Both our Raindrop Technique and Egyptian Emotional Clearing Technique is performed using only 100% pure, therapeutic-grade essential oils from Young Living. Young living oils are guaranteed to be free of all chemical adulteration making them perfectly safe to use on the entire body and allow you to slip into a deeper level of relaxation.
How long does a session go for?
Our Raindrop Technique and Egyptian Emotional Clearance Technique typically takes 90 minutes for practitioner to assess your individual needs and then gently guide you into a deep state of mind and body relaxation.
Can you have the Raindrop Technique or Egyptian Emotional Clearance Technique if you are pregnant?
Absolutely… Just let your practitioner know so that they can select oils that have been proven to be safe to use during pregnancy.
How to prepare for our essential oil massage:
- Please fill out and return your patient intake form at least 2 days prior to your appointment.
- Remove all jewellery as our essential oil massage works with the body’s natural flow of energy and metals on the body can interrupt this flow.
- Wear clothing that is comfortable and non restrictive, and ones that you don’t mind getting a little oil on, as although you will be asked to remove your clothing during the techniques, the essential oils are left on the skin for your body to continue to absorb their therapeutic benefits for the entire day.
- Shower before coming in for your massage as we advise you to leave the oils on the skin for as long as possible.
- Try not to eat a large meal for 1-2hrs before you massage.
What to do after your session:
- Drink plenty of water.
- Try not to do anything too strenuous or mentally tasking directly after you massage as you may feel deeply relaxed.
- If you experience any of the following symptoms: tiredness, headaches, thirst, strong smelling stools or urine, mood swings and skin rashes you maybe detoxing. This is quite common due to the penetrating nature of the essential oils and these symptoms should improve with rest and drinking ample water. Though if you are concerned please contact our staff.
- Limit red meat, dairy, sugar, coffee and alcohol consumption after an essential oil massage to allow your body time to detox and rebalance.
Spring Acupuncture’s Aromatherapy Massage and Egyptian Emotional Clearance Practitioner:
Helen Morgenstern is our essential oil massage specialist here at Spring Acupuncture. Her passion for aromatherapy combined with her training in ancient Egyptian and Native American style energy techniques is a match made in heaven. And that is exactly where you feel she will drift you as she gently releases any tension and supports your mind and body as she restores your inner balance. To find out how an essential oil massage can be the spring clean your body and mind need, book an appointment with Helen today.